Friday, April 11, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DIAMON....


Today is Diamon's birthday. My baby has turned 11 is that crazy or what.. This year she wanted a party so I said o.k. This means I don't buy gifts I give her a budget for her party and she can do what she wants with the amount of money she has to budget. She has decided on having a late night and then using the rest of her money to go shopping. She budged out enough for her late night where she is inviting 7 people. It started out as less then people said their feelings were hurt and you know Diamon and her big heart she invited them. They are going to be playing a game of truth and dare. And the fun begins :} Tomorrow we will be spending some one on one time when I take her shopping. I think this will be a real eye opener for her to see how far her money won't go :)

2 comments: