Sunday, April 6, 2008

BOY THE KIDS ARE GROWING!!!!!!!






MAN are the kids growing.... Jaidan is 14 now and starting the change. When he was here last his voice was a little scratchy. It was funny. Not growing up with brothers this is all new to me. (ha ha) Diamon will be 11 this Friday and I can't hardly believe it. She is so grown up. She is taking dance right now and loving it. She keeps asking to move up to the compition groups and I think I will be looking in to it. She is really good. She will be performing at Lagoon on the 10 of May so all are welcome to come see her. She is very excited.


Raiven is also doing dance and liking it. She is really doing great in school. She keeps getting letters from the district to test to move to the spectrum program (a program for the gifted :) ) and this year she wanted to take the test just to see if she could get in then tell them no. She is like her mother in that way. She is very smart. Sometimes I think to smart. She will be turning 9 this June. I know crazy...


Jett is taking karate 2 days a week. They moved him up to the older class and he loves it. It took some time for him to get used to it because they do karate more then play games like his last class. Now he loves it. He would love to take a hip hop class so this summer I will be signing him up for the 6 week summer class to see how he likes it. I think he will be great if he has his dads rythem.


Here are some pictures of the kids from various times. You can see how much they have grow.

1 comment:

Nici said...

CONGRATULATIONS on updating your blog after a year! :) The pictures are way cute. And all the kids looked really cute on easter. When I logged on I thought that was the other picture of the girls kissing Jett...but it was a new one. Both way cute! Well, keep up the good work and comment on others blogs then they will comment you your:)